Table of Contents
Witex is a German company making furniture since 1978. Witex laminate flooring is famous in over 60 countries for its beauty, durability and extra ordinary quality.
WITEX Main Characteristics:
- All Witex products come with an underlayment and sound absorbing systems.
- Witex offer more than 5 different collections of glueless laminate flooring with its Loctec locking technology.
- Glueless installation, scratch resistance, moisture resistance, bacteria resistance, inherent sound absorbing mechanism.
- Silent comfort backing, smooth surface.
- Suitability for different premises.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Value-packed collections for small budgets are also available.
Witex panel structure
- Waterproof edging: water repelling moisture protection.
- Decor paper: melamine décor film.
- DPL+: underlay, additionally resin-treated power film.
- Core board: Aqua protect, HDF-protect.
- Click installation: LocTec installation system.
- Sound protect acoustic system: noise insulation plus vapor barrier.
This low-prise collection has everything that a brand-name laminate floor should have: from water-proof edging to attractive decors. Different decors and colors can be combined together, thus offering customers various designs.
This collection comprises nice designs, low-price and ecological compatibility. Bonita collections come in a number of a single plank to crossbar and even include unusual 4-strip design.
Marena collection includes several sub-collections:
Classic – comprises all the classical colors you need to create classical interior.
Select -beautiful, selected decors with fine wooden pore and partly textured surfaces, comes with an 8-mm-thick HDF Protect core board.
Select V4 – similar to Select collection, but has also Aqua Protect core board and an antistatic surface. Impression -includes fresh, bright colours and expressive dark woods with unique textures.
Impression V2 – offers a very special look with the emphasis on the panel length because the longitudinal sides feature a V-joint.
Maxi V2 – The panel length of almost 1.4 metres provides space for particularly beautiful oak decors. The 2-sided authentic V-joint makes it just right for sophisticated, individual interior design styles.
Particularly beautiful and trendy woods were selected for an unusual style of laminate floor in the “piazza” collection. Walnut, white oak, Indian palisander or zebrano are just four of a total of twelve selected decors that create an exclusive design experience and noble ambience. The special “piazza” decors are given a high-class look by means of various surface finishes such as high-sheen polish or the matte, oiled look. A lifetime guarantees for product stability, click installation, abrasion, UV insensitivity and resistance to staining speak for the quality of the product.