A Tile of Spain mobile app has been released again for the upcoming edition of the Cersaie fair.
The new digital application has been configured for smartphones and tablets (iPhone and Android) and is available to professionals and the general public. It contains information on the venue, industry, trends and the catalog of the Spanish exhibitors at the show. Given how well the free download of this app was received last year we will again not be producing a paper catalog, focusing instead on the digital option, which is in line with current trends that place greater value on sustainability, design and accessibility.
The CERSAIE’13 app hopes to be a useful tool that will help visitors plan their time simply and efficiently. It is free to download and is available for iPad, iPhone and Android mobiles through the App store and the Android Market’s Play Store. It can also be downloaded from the http://www.spaintiles.info/cersaie microsite.
This edition of the app offers a more avant garde interface and also mirrors the redesign of the Tile of Spain brand. With the support of ICEX – Spain Trade and Investment Institute, ASCER has developed a very contemporary design that reflects quality and innovation – the features that Spanish ceramic tiles aim to be known for.
The app will again no doubt be well received at the Italian fair by the professionals who visit as it is easy and quick to use and provides full information on the Spanish exhibitors (new products, images, stand location, contact details, maps). It also includes filters enabling you to search for companies by name, sector and hall and even features the opportunity to share information on social networks and by e-mail.
The Cersaie ’13 app includes the following features, among others:
- Company listing: navigate through the list of companies and filter alphabetically or by sector.
- Quick search by company name.
- Selection of favorite companies to make it easy to list together and organize your visits.
- Navigate through the halls: the map function means you can find halls and stands throughout the fair quickly.
- Company factsheets: provide full information on latest developments, location within the fair, contact details in Spain and Italy, all of which can be saved directly to you’re agenda or used to make calls or send e-mails.
- Images: click on the images and they open up to full screen.
Near 100 representatives of Spain’s ceramic tile industry as well as manufacturers of sanitary ware and related sectors, will exhibit at the thirty-first edition of CERSAIE 2013, which takes place September 23-27 in Bologna, Italy. Cersaie is the leading international showcase for the Ceramic Tile and Bathroom sector, visited by professionals from retail, architecture, interior design and display companies along with major construction companies from all five continents.