Florim USA one of the largest and most technologically advanced porcelain facilities in North America.
The Company is owned by the Florim Group, located in the heart of the Sassuolo industrial district, in Italy. The parent company (the Florim Group) is world renowned as a leader in the global ceramic sector.
Building upon the roots of the Florim Group, Florim USA is committed to the continued technological innovation of its processes to create products that increasingly meet the demands of the market.
Florim USA’s foundations:
- Italian Tile made in the USA;
- Millions of square feet of tile in stock and ready to ship at all times;
- Operated under ISO-9001 certification;
- The perfect location – Located within 500 miles of 75% of the US population;
- Products for both interior and exterior applications;
- “Sustainable Tile” – made with natural and recycled materials;
- Products for both commercial and residential applications;
- Manufacturing and warehousing of products occur under the same roof (Domestic shipping saves time, money, and resources);
- 5 Major interstates converge near our plant and warehouse;
- A&D Tools and Resources.
Florim USA is committed to the environment and the development of ecologically sound building products. Florim recycles powders, pastes, and residues from the plant’s industrial processes. The Company also purchases glass bottles from a local landfill and recycles unused tile back into the manufacturing process.
These efforts allow the Company to offer products that can help you earn LEED points without compromising the efficiency of the plant and products. The Company’s eco-compatible production process minimizes negative impacts on the environment and allows Florim USA to offer products that contain up to 40% recycled content.
Official website: www.florimusa.com