Thanks to their excellent top layer and high-quality HDF core, Balterio laminate floors are tough and sturdy.
We check every step of the manufacturing process to ensure that our laminate meets the strict production standards in our vertically integrated factory. The result: 10 years’ to life long* warranty on our floors, both in residential and commercial applications (*limited to 33 years).
Balterio laminate is…
1) Wear-resistant The wear resistance is guaranteed by a wear resistant top layer in combination with the High Density core HDF board.
2) Impact resistant The high quality HDF core boards can resist sudden impacts from high heels, falling objects and the pressure marks caused by furniture legs.
3) Cigarette resistant A fallen burning cigarette that is for a few seconds on your Balterio laminate floor won’t leave the slightest trace.
4) Dimensionally stable The high quality core boards limit the effect of relative humidity on your Balterio laminate floor, in comparison with solid wood or chipboard. Any small degree of swelling of 1 mm per walking meter is dealt with by means of an expansion joint.
5) Scratch resistant Your Balterio laminate floor can easily withstand scratches from office chairs with soft rubber wheels. However, to keep sand from scratching your floor, it is best to use a doormat.
6) Slip resistant A slippery floor constitutes a danger for you and your housemates. To keep you from falling, our engineers have worked hard to improve slip resistance. Our floors now score 45 % better than the norm*. *EN 13329
7) Moisture resistant Balterio produces the HDF core boards itself and applies the highest standards regarding swelling and expansion.
8) Stain resistant Sauce, spaghetti, jam or coffee stains can ruin a carpet or solid parquet floor. With a Balterio floor, stains need not be a disaster. Even magic markers, lipstick or nail varnish can easily be removed with a drop of acetone on a clean cloth.